Cancun, Mexico Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Cancun, Mexico plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a range of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, superior quality Cancun, Mexico plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Cancun, Mexico plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Cancun, Mexico plant growth products have many valuable uses. A Cancun, Mexico plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to command atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and constructs its Cancun, Mexico plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers come standard with countless invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. With Cancun, Mexico delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Cancun, Mexico professional who works with plants, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a diverse range of custom options.
Cancun, Mexico Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Cancun, Mexico chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Cancun, Mexico| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Cancun, Mexico plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Cancun, Mexico plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.