San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Each plant needs different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need a plant growth environment you can control.
San Diego, CA plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that can meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality San Diego, CA plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ San Diego, CA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our San Diego, CA plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of uses. A San Diego, CA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. With these growth chambers, you are able to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. These chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. In addition, plant growth incubators are used in standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and produces its San Diego, CA plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers come standard with many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in San Diego, CA, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a San Diego, CA professional specializing in plant life, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a versatile range of custom options.
San Diego, CA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our San Diego, CA chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near San Diego, CA| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your San Diego, CA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect San Diego, CA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.