New Jersey, NJ
New Jersey, NJ Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is one of the biggest concerns. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
New Jersey, NJ plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that is able to provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality New Jersey, NJ plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, select from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our New Jersey, NJ plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of uses. A New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. With these growth chambers, you are able to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. In addition, plant growth incubators are used for standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to command atmospheric conditions while also removing the influence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and produces its New Jersey, NJ plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in New Jersey, NJ, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a New Jersey, NJ professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile range of custom options.
New Jersey, NJ Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our New Jersey, NJ chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers come with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near New Jersey, NJ| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your New Jersey, NJ plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.