New Jersey, NJ
New Jersey, NJ Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
New Jersey, NJ plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we offer a variety of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, high quality New Jersey, NJ plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our New Jersey, NJ plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of uses. A New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and crafts its New Jersey, NJ plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy energy savings two-fold that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. With New Jersey, NJ delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a New Jersey, NJ professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile selection of custom options.
New Jersey, NJ Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our New Jersey, NJ chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near New Jersey, NJ| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your New Jersey, NJ plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect New Jersey, NJ plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.