Sacramento, CA Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Sacramento, CA plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a range of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, high quality Sacramento, CA plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Sacramento, CA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Sacramento, CA plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Sacramento, CA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the influence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and crafts its Sacramento, CA plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide many invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in Sacramento, CA, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Sacramento, CA professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile range of custom options.
Sacramento, CA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Sacramento, CA chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers come with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Sacramento, CA| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Sacramento, CA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Sacramento, CA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.