Piscataway, NJ Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Piscataway, NJ plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a variety of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, superior quality Piscataway, NJ plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, select from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Piscataway, NJ plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Piscataway, NJ plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of uses. A Piscataway, NJ plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the influence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and constructs its Piscataway, NJ plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable competitor products while producing less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in Piscataway, NJ, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Piscataway, NJ professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a diverse range of custom options.
Piscataway, NJ Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Piscataway, NJ chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Piscataway, NJ| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Piscataway, NJ plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Piscataway, NJ plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.