Pittsburg, PA Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Pittsburg, PA plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a variety of plant growth products that is able to provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality Pittsburg, PA plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Pittsburg, PA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Pittsburg, PA plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Pittsburg, PA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. In addition, plant growth incubators are used for standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the influence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its Pittsburg, PA plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar competitor products while producing less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers come standard with many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in Pittsburg, PA, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Pittsburg, PA professional who works with plants, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a versatile range of custom options.
Pittsburg, PA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Pittsburg, PA chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Pittsburg, PA| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Pittsburg, PA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Pittsburg, PA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.