San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
San Francisco, CA plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a range of plant growth products that is able to provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality San Francisco, CA plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, select from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ San Francisco, CA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our San Francisco, CA plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A San Francisco, CA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. These chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. In addition, plant growth incubators are used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the influence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its San Francisco, CA plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar competitor products while producing less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in San Francisco, CA, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a San Francisco, CA professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a versatile range of custom options.
San Francisco, CA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our San Francisco, CA chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near San Francisco, CA| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your San Francisco, CA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect San Francisco, CA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.