Madison, WI Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, the surrounding environment is always a concern. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Madison, WI plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we carry a range of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, superior quality Madison, WI plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, select from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Madison, WI plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Madison, WI plant growth products have many valuable uses. A Madison, WI plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and produces its Madison, WI plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Madison, WI customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install your plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar models from competitors while producing less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. With Madison, WI delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Madison, WI professional who works with plants, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a diverse range of custom options.
Madison, WI Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Madison, WI chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Madison, WI| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Madison, WI plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Madison, WI plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.