St. Louis, MO
Decontamination Ovens in St. Louis, MO
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in St. Louis, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of St. Louis companies Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of St. Louis, MO Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing St. Louis businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we provide to St. Louis, MO institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in St. Louis, MO to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your St. Louis, MO decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our St. Louis, MO decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your St. Louis, MO decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in St. Louis, MO when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in St. Louis, MO
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. To learn more about how Darwin’s state-of-the-art decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.