Santa Ana, CA
Decontamination Ovens in Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Santa Ana, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, it’s even more important to have adequate decontamination capabilities. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art decontamination ovens for organizations in Santa Ana. Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Santa Ana, CA Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Santa Ana, CA organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Santa Ana, CA decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Santa Ana, CA decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Santa Ana, CA decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Santa Ana, CA decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Santa Ana, CA when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and performance testing. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.