Tampa, FL Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Tampa, FL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Tampa, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Tampa companies Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Tampa, FL Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing Tampa businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Tampa, FL institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Tampa, FL decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your Tampa, FL decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– The decontamination ovens designed by Darwin Chambers are eco-friendly and energy efficient. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Tampa, FL decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Tampa, FL decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Tampa, FL when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Tampa, FL
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Tampa, FL businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. The peace of mind that you enjoy when you choose our services and products is the reason why many professionals in many different industries have relied on Darwin Chambers. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.