Jacksonville, FL Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Jacksonville, FL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Jacksonville, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, it’s even more important to have adequate decontamination capabilities. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is proud to be the premier provider of top-performing decontamination ovens for Jacksonville businesses Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Jacksonville, FL Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing Jacksonville businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Jacksonville, FL institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in Jacksonville, FL to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Jacksonville, FL decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Jacksonville, FL decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Jacksonville, FL decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Jacksonville, FL when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Jacksonville, FL
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Jacksonville, FL businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. The peace of mind that you enjoy when you choose our services and products is the reason why many professionals in many different industries have relied on Darwin Chambers. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.