Decontamination Ovens in Jacksonville, FL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Jacksonville, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is proud to be the premier provider of top-performing decontamination ovens for Jacksonville businesses Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Jacksonville, FL Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing Jacksonville businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Jacksonville, FL organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in Jacksonville, FL to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Jacksonville, FL decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Jacksonville, FL decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Jacksonville, FL decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Jacksonville, FL when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Jacksonville, FL
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Jacksonville, FL businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and performance testing. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. To learn more about how Darwin’s state-of-the-art decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.