Oakland, CA Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Oakland, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Oakland, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Oakland companies Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Oakland, CA Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Oakland, CA institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in Oakland, CA to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Oakland, CA decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– The decontamination ovens designed by Darwin Chambers are eco-friendly and energy efficient. .The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Oakland, CA decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Oakland, CA decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Oakland, CA is cheap, simple, and easy. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Oakland, CA
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. For more information on how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.