Decontamination Ovens in Raleigh, NC
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Raleigh, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Raleigh companies Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Raleigh, NC Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Raleigh, NC organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Raleigh, NC decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Raleigh, NC decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Raleigh, NC decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your Raleigh, NC decontamination oven. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Raleigh, NC is cheap, simple, and easy. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Raleigh, NC
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and performance testing. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. For more information on how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.