Las Vegas, NV Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Las Vegas, NV
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Las Vegas, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art decontamination ovens for organizations in Las Vegas. Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Las Vegas, NV Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Las Vegas, NV institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Las Vegas, NV decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your Las Vegas, NV decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– The decontamination ovens designed by Darwin Chambers are eco-friendly and energy efficient. .This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Las Vegas, NV decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your Las Vegas, NV decontamination oven. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Las Vegas, NV is cheap, simple, and easy. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Las Vegas, NV
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Las Vegas, NV businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.