Denver, CO Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Denver, CO
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Denver, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, it’s even more important to have adequate decontamination capabilities. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Denver companies Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Denver, CO Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing Denver businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Denver, CO institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in Denver, CO to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your Denver, CO decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Denver, CO decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Denver, CO decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Denver, CO is cheap, simple, and easy. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Denver, CO
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. To learn more about how Darwin’s state-of-the-art decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.