Decontamination Ovens in Newark, NJ
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Newark, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is proud to be the premier provider of top-performing decontamination ovens for Newark businesses Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Newark, NJ Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing Newark businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Newark, NJ organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Newark, NJ decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Newark, NJ decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Newark, NJ decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your Newark, NJ decontamination oven. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Newark, NJ when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Newark, NJ
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. The peace of mind that you enjoy when you choose our services and products is the reason why many professionals in many different industries have relied on Darwin Chambers. For more information on how Darwin’s state-of-the-art decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.