Decontamination Ovens in Albuquerque, NM
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Albuquerque, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Albuquerque companies Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Albuquerque, NM Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Albuquerque, NM institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This allows your decontamination oven in Albuquerque, NM to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your Albuquerque, NM decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .This energy-saving feature further improves the performance and profitability.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Albuquerque, NM decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Albuquerque, NM decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Albuquerque, NM when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Albuquerque, NM
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Albuquerque, NM businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. The peace of mind that you enjoy when you choose our services and products is the reason why many professionals in many different industries have relied on Darwin Chambers. For more information on how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.