San Antonio, TX Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in San Antonio, TX
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in San Antonio, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, it’s even more important to have adequate decontamination capabilities. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of San Antonio companies Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of San Antonio, TX Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for San Antonio, TX organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– The construction Our decontamination ovens offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature and humidity needs of any application. This allows your decontamination oven in San Antonio, TX to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your San Antonio, TX decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Put our decontamination ovens to the test against competitor compressor units, and you will see up to 80% less energy consumption and, therefore, an 80% lower energy bill.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our San Antonio, TX decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your San Antonio, TX decontamination oven. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in San Antonio, TX is cheap, simple, and easy. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in San Antonio, TX
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. For more information on how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.