Portland, OR Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Portland, OR
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Portland, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art decontamination ovens for organizations in Portland. Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Portland, OR Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Portland, OR institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This allows your decontamination oven in Portland, OR to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Portland, OR decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Portland, OR decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Portland, OR decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Portland, OR is cheap, simple, and easy. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Portland, OR
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by warranties, proven performance, and efficiency. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. For more information on how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.