New Orleans, LA
Decontamination Ovens in New Orleans, LA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in New Orleans, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art decontamination ovens for organizations in New Orleans. Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of New Orleans, LA Decontamination Ovens
We are dedicated to providing New Orleans businesses with the most advanced and dependable decontamination ovens on the market, in compliance with CDC recommendations. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we provide to New Orleans, LA institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art New Orleans, LA decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each New Orleans, LA decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– The decontamination ovens designed by Darwin Chambers are eco-friendly and energy efficient. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our New Orleans, LA decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your New Orleans, LA decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in New Orleans, LA when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in New Orleans, LA
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to perform the absolute and thorough decontamination services your hospital, medical lab, or other organization needs. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.