Decontamination Ovens in Charlotte, NC
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Charlotte, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity is effective in decontaminating face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
Darwin Chambers is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art decontamination ovens for organizations in Charlotte. Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. Darwin’s decontamination ovens come complete with several features, such as a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Charlotte, NC Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Charlotte, NC organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This allows your decontamination oven in Charlotte, NC to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Charlotte, NC decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– All of our decontamination ovens and other products are constructed using the best quality materials. The exteriors of our decontamination ovens are built with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Charlotte, NC decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. We design our ovens with a variety of features, including stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your Charlotte, NC decontamination oven. Because they do not require compressors to function, it is quite easy to obtain and replace parts for your oven in Charlotte, NC when necessary, making any repairs that become necessary after your warranty expires simple, quick, and affordable. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Charlotte, NC
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Charlotte, NC businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and performance testing. We have been trusted by leading professionals in a wide range of industries to provide the environmental control products and services that are so important in many critical fields. To learn more about how Darwin’s state-of-the-art decontamination ovens can help service your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.