Montreal, CA Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Montreal, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Montreal, [sta.
In places like medical institutions, treatment facilities, and laboratory settings, the function of decontamination is vital. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination abilities are more important than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that a specific treatment of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Montreal companies Darwin’s decontamination ovens have proven extremely effective at removing contaminants from various specimens, including removing the coronavirus from personal protective equipment, such as face masks. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Montreal, CA Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. Our team is obsessed with building the best, and we will only provide you with a decontamination oven that surpasses all of your requirements.
The decontamination ovens we manufacture for Montreal, CA organizations come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This allows your decontamination oven in Montreal, CA to have a wide range of use and function.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Your Montreal, CA decontamination oven is complete with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. For our HT series heat-only ovens, enjoy the use of a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. Our HH series heat and humidity decontamination ovens include eight wet-then-dry programs to choose from. Our superior temperature and humidity control technology eliminates hot spots, which are a problem in many competitor products.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. Compared to most compressor units from our competitors, Darwin’s decontamination oven can save you up to 80% in electricity costs due to reduced energy use.The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. Our Montreal, CA decontamination ovens are designed to hold a maximum volume within while optimizing ease of mobility by fitting through most commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. A warranty for parts and labor is included in the purchase of your Montreal, CA decontamination oven. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Montreal, CA is cheap, simple, and easy. We also offer access to technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Montreal, CA
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Montreal, CA businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. We build heat only reach-in ovens and heat and humidity ovens that satisfy the requirements for decontamination of the coronavirus on reusable facemasks, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and extensive testing. The peace of mind that you enjoy when you choose our services and products is the reason why many professionals in many different industries have relied on Darwin Chambers. To learn more about how Darwin’s best-on-the-market decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.