Los Angeles, CA Decontamination Ovens
Decontamination Ovens in Los Angeles, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs decontamination ovens in Los Angeles, [sta.
Decontamination is an essential task in hospitals, medical institutions, labs, and other settings. In the age of COVID-19, decontamination is a larger concern than ever. Researchers at Stanford University found, and the CDC recommends, that the application of heat and humidity can be used to decontaminate face masks for reuse against the coronavirus.
The decontamination ovens designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Los Angeles companies Our decontamination ovens have proven to be exceptionally effective in decontaminating items of harmful bodies, such as eliminating the coronavirus from reusable face masks and other personal protective equipment, or PPE. These decontamination ovens have a variety of features, including a standard temperature set-point, state-of-the-art control system, durable construction, and additional options.
Our decontamination ovens include the following models:
View additional products effecitve in combating the coronoavirus.
Benefits and Features of Los Angeles, CA Decontamination Ovens
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency decontamination ovens that meet and exceed the specifications laid forth by the CDC. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build decontamination ovens that fulfill the needs of every client.
The decontamination ovens we provide to Los Angeles, CA institutions are complete with a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature and Humidity Control– Using standard built-in controls, the temperature and humidity in the oven can be altered to meet the needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art Los Angeles, CA decontamination oven.
- Top-of-the-Line Controls – Each Los Angeles, CA decontamination oven we produce comes standard with the Fuji PXF4 Fuzzy Logic PID control system for temperature and humidity. All of our HT series heat-only ovens come with a built-in adjustable countdown timer alarm. All of our HH series products, which have heat and humidity capabilities, come with eight different wet and dry cycle programs. Unlike competitor chambers prone to hot spots, the superior technology we have integrated into our decontamination products provides precise, uniform control.
- Energy Efficiency– Each decontamination oven we create operates efficiently, making them extremely eco-friendly. .The low energy costs provide an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Quality Construction– Darwin uses only the highest quality supplies in fabricating our decontamination ovens and all other goods. We construct our products with lightweight but strong aluminum or galvanized Powder Coated steel. We have designed our Los Angeles, CA decontamination ovens with dimensions that maximize the internal volume capacity and minimizing the outward size, allowing them to pass through standard commercial doorways. Some of our ovens include features such as stainless steel shelves, 180-degree full swing reversible door, stainless steel hinges, adjustable shelves and shelf trays, magnetic door liner, and plastic viewing window.
- Ease of Maintenance – Our ovens are easy to repair. Your Los Angeles, CA decontamination oven comes with a parts and labor warranty. Unlike similar products by competitors, our decontamination ovens don’t rely on a compressor to function. Because there is no need for a compressor, replacement of parts, when necessary, and overall maintenance in Los Angeles, CA is cheap, simple, and easy. In addition, we offer technical support throughout the lifetime of your Darwin product.
Decontamination Ovens in Los Angeles, CA
Darwin Chambers offers decontamination ovens to Los Angeles, CA businesses, health care providers, and other organizations facing a need to properly and completely decontaminate items to keep their workers and visitor safe. Our heat and humidity ovens and heat only reach-in ovens comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for face mask decontamination for reuse against the cornoavirus.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and performance testing. Leaders of countless industries and professions have relied on Darwin Chambers to provide unmatchable services, products, and solutions of critical importance. To learn more about how Darwin’s industry-leading decontamination ovens can fulfill your organization’s needs, view specifications on our various decontamination oven products, call us at (877) 783-6774, or send us a message today.