St. Louis, MO
Stability Testing St. Louis, MO
Stability Testing St. Louis, MO. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and cannot be accomplished without reliable, high-quality stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the frontrunner in chambers for St. Louis, MO stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Trust none other than Darwin Chambers to provide you with top-of-the-line environmental chambers and stability testing equipment you can rely upon.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the best St. Louis, MO reach-in stability testing chamber for your work, design your completely customized St. Louis, MO walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the right stability testing products for you.
St. Louis, MO Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is a type of testing used to establish the time frame for which a drug or product remains effective and safe for use at specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is done by keeping the substance at defined conditions and testing its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and precise St. Louis, MO stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform St. Louis, MO stability testing. To perform stability testing in St. Louis, MO that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and precise stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that are designed especially for FDA and ICH stability testing.
Getting equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your St. Louis, MO stability testing needs is no small investment. Your St. Louis, MO stability testing work and entire operation rely on the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you choose the best product available for your stringent needs. Darwin Chambers is the trusted leader in stability chamber production for your St. Louis, MO stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
When searching for the right stability chambers for your St. Louis, MO stability testing work, it is important to consider your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Darwin Chambers’ designs far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are quipped with easy-to-use precision controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must ensure uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and should be able to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as steady as possible for your St. Louis, MO stability testing application.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that has the ability to serve you reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are designed with stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
St. Louis, MO Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in St. Louis, MO can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your St. Louis, MO stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to carry out stability testing in St. Louis, MO to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
We have made sure that our stability chambers in St. Louis, MO are designed and built to give you precise control of conditionsso that you can conduct St. Louis, MO stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
St. Louis, MO Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in St. Louis, MO stability testing products. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, control, customability, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in St. Louis, MO. Learn more about our products or talk to an expert about your St. Louis, MO stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.