Stability Testing Minneapolis, MN
Stability Testing Minneapolis, MN. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without exact, top of the line stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. Darwin Chambers has been the leader in chambers for Minneapolis, MN stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Trust none other than Darwin Chambers to provide you with top-of-the-line environmental chambers and stability testing equipment you can rely upon.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to speak to a qualified specialist about your stability testing needs and the best products for you. Request a quote for the best Minneapolis, MN stability chamber model for your application, design a fully customized Minneapolis, MN walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the right stability testing products for you.
Minneapolis, MN Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a drug or product remains effective and safe for use at specific storage conditions. Stability testing is achieved by storing the substance at specified conditions and testing its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to consistent and accurate Minneapolis, MN stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Minneapolis, MN stability testing. In order to execute stability testing in Minneapolis, MN that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your operation must have two things: qualified personnel and precise stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to quality stability chambers that are designed especially for FDA and ICH stability testing.
Getting stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Minneapolis, MN stability testing needs is a major investment. Your Minneapolis, MN stability testing work and entire operation depend upon the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you select the best product available that meets your exact requirements. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Minneapolis, MN stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
When searching for the right stability chambers for your Minneapolis, MN stability testing work, it is important to consider your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Darwin Chambers’ designs offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are fitted with precise and simple controls or optional virtual touchscreen technology.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must have a uniform temperature and humidity conditions throughout the interior of the chamber and must have the capability to recover conditions quickly after open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a redundant design of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as consistent as possible for your Minneapolis, MN stability testing work.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that has the ability to perform without fail for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are assembled with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Minneapolis, MN Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Minneapolis, MN can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Minneapolis, MN stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to conduct stability testing in Minneapolis, MN to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
Our Minneapolis, MN stability chambers are designed and built to provide precise manipulation of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Minneapolis, MN stability testing you need that conforms to ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Minneapolis, MN: Darwin Chambers
When you need to do important Minneapolis, MN stability testing, count on Darwin Chambers. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, custom featured, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Minneapolis, MN. Learn more about our products or talk to an experienced associate about your Minneapolis, MN stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.