Stability Testing Rochester, NY
Stability Testing Rochester, NY. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without reliable, top of the line stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established frontrunner in the design and construction of chambers for Rochester, NY stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to get a quote or discuss your stability testing needs with an expert. Request a quote for the best Rochester, NY stability chamber model for your work, select a fully customized Rochester, NY walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Rochester, NY Stability Testing
Pharmaceutical stability testing is a type of testing used to establish how long a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. Stability testing is done by storing the substance at defined conditions and testing its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and exact Rochester, NY stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Rochester, NY stability testing is essential. To perform stability testing in Rochester, NY that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your operation needs qualified personnel in addition to precise stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without facilities with quality stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Purchasing equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your Rochester, NY stability testing needs is no small investment. Your Rochester, NY stability testing work and entire operation depend upon the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you select the best product available for your precise needs. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Rochester, NY stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
Consider the following factors when selecting stability chambers for your Rochester, NY stability testing operations:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are quipped with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must have a consistent distribution of temperature and humidity throughout the interior of the chamber and must have the capability to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, which both allow for superior uniformity and eliminate the presence of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a redundant design of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as consistent as possible for your Rochester, NY stability testing work.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to run without fail for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are assembled with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Rochester, NY Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Rochester, NY can and should be done on many different substances and should measure a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Rochester, NY stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to carry out stability testing in Rochester, NY to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Rochester, NY stability chambers are designed and built to give you tight control of conditions, allowing you to conduct Rochester, NY stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Rochester, NY Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Rochester, NY stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, customability, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Rochester, NY. Get a look at which products are right for you or speak to an knowledgeable technician about your Rochester, NY stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.