Stability Testing Pittsburgh, PA
Stability Testing Pittsburgh, PA. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without exact, high-quality stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established frontrunner in chambers for Pittsburgh, PA stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and many other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can trust or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to get a quote or discuss your stability testing needs with an expert. Request a quote for the best Pittsburgh, PA stability chamber model for your work, select a completely customized Pittsburgh, PA walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Pittsburgh, PA Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a drug or product remains effective and safe for use at specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is achieved by keeping the material at defined conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and precise Pittsburgh, PA stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Pittsburgh, PA stability testing. In order to execute stability testing in Pittsburgh, PA that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to quality stability chambers that are designed especially for FDA and ICH stability testing.
Purchasing proper equipment like stability chambers in order to handle stability testing at your Pittsburgh, PA facility is no small investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Pittsburgh, PA stability testing rely on your stability chambers; you must choose a quality product that meets your precise requirements. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Pittsburgh, PA stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
Consider the following criteria when selecting stability chambers for your Pittsburgh, PA stability testing operations:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Darwin Chambers’ products far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with easy-to-use precision controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must ensure uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and must have the capability to recover from open doors or loss of power. Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers use ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as steady as possible for your Pittsburgh, PA stability testing work.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that has the ability to operate reliably for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are constructed with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Pittsburgh, PA Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Pittsburgh, PA can and should be done on many different substances and should test a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Pittsburgh, PA stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to conduct stability testing in Pittsburgh, PA to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
Our Pittsburgh, PA stability chambers are designed and built to give you exact manipulation of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Pittsburgh, PA stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Pittsburgh, PA Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Pittsburgh, PA stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to do your stability testing work. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, custom featured, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Pittsburgh, PA. Learn more about our products or talk to an expert about your Pittsburgh, PA stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.