Stability Testing Phoenix, AZ
Stability Testing Phoenix, AZ. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without exact, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the leader in the design and construction of chambers for Phoenix, AZ stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and many other applications in pharmaceuticals, medical device storage, and many other industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can trust or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the right Phoenix, AZ reach-in stability testing chamber for your work, select a completely customized Phoenix, AZ walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the right stability testing products for you.
Phoenix, AZ Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a substance or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is achieved by storing the substance at defined conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and exact Phoenix, AZ stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Phoenix, AZ stability testing is essential. In order to execute stability testing in Phoenix, AZ that meets or exceeds the industry’s strict industry standards and regulations, your operation must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting proper equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your Phoenix, AZ stability testing needs is a major investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Phoenix, AZ stability testing depend upon your stability chambers; you must select a quality product that meets your precise needs. Whether you need a small bench-top model for small batch stability testing or need a completely customized walk-in stability chamber for high-volume stability testing in Phoenix, AZ, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When choosing stability chambers for your Phoenix, AZ stability testing work, it is important to evaluate your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our products offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements. Our products come with a standard control range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with easy-to-use precision controls or optional virtual touchscreen technology.
- Conditioning – A chamber must ensure consistent temperature and humidity conditions throughout the interior of the chamber and should be able to recover from open doors or loss of power. Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, which both allow for superior uniformity and eliminate the presence of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as consistent as possible for your Phoenix, AZ stability testing work.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to perform reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are designed with stainless steel exteriors, positive seal self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Phoenix, AZ Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Phoenix, AZ can and should be done on many different substances and should measure a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Phoenix, AZ stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to conduct stability testing in Phoenix, AZ to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Phoenix, AZ stability chambers are designed and constructed to give you exact control of conditions, allowing you to conduct Phoenix, AZ stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Phoenix, AZ: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Phoenix, AZ stability testing products. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to do your stability testing work. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, custom featured, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Phoenix, AZ. Get a look at which products are right for you or talk to an expert about your Phoenix, AZ stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.