Stability Testing Cleveland, OH
Stability Testing Cleveland, OH. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing is not possible without exact, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established frontrunner in the design and construction of chambers for Cleveland, OH stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other applications in pharmaceuticals, medical device storage, and many other industries. Trust none other than Darwin Chambers to provide you with top-of-the-line environmental chambers and stability testing equipment you can rely upon.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to speak to a qualified specialist about your stability testing needs and the best products for you. Request a quote for the best Cleveland, OH stability chamber model for your work, design a completely customized Cleveland, OH walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Cleveland, OH Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. Stability testing is done by keeping the material at specified conditions and testing its properties periodically. In order to achieve this vital task, researchers and manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and other medical products must have access to dependable and accurate Cleveland, OH stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Cleveland, OH stability testing is essential. To execute stability testing in Cleveland, OH that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your operation must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to quality stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting proper equipment like stability chambers in order to handle stability testing at your Cleveland, OH facility is a big investment. Your Cleveland, OH stability testing work and entire operation rely on your stability chambers; you must select a quality product that meets your precise needs. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Cleveland, OH stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
Consider the following factors when selecting stability chambers for your Cleveland, OH stability testing operations:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Darwin Chambers’ designs offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements. Our products come with a standard control range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are fitted with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must have a consistent distribution of temperature and humidity throughout the interior of the chamber and should have the capability to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer use ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, which both allow for superior uniformity and eliminate the presence of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as steady as possible for your Cleveland, OH stability testing application.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that is prepared to perform reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are constructed with stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Cleveland, OH Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Cleveland, OH can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Cleveland, OH stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to carry out stability testing in Cleveland, OH to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
We have made sure that our stability chambers in Cleveland, OH are designed and built to give you tight manipulation of conditions, allowing you to conduct Cleveland, OH stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Cleveland, OH: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Cleveland, OH stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, control, customability, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Cleveland, OH. Learn more about our products or talk to an expert about your Cleveland, OH stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.