Stability Testing Jacksonville, FL
Stability Testing Jacksonville, FL. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing cannot be accomplished without precise, high-quality stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established leader in the design and construction of chambers for Jacksonville, FL stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other applications in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can trust or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to get a quote or discuss your stability testing needs with an expert. Request a quote for the right Jacksonville, FL stability chamber model for your work, design a completely customized Jacksonville, FL walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the right stability testing products for you.
Jacksonville, FL Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining how long a substance or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. Stability testing is achieved by storing the substance at specified conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and exact Jacksonville, FL stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Jacksonville, FL stability testing. In order to execute stability testing in Jacksonville, FL that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without access to quality stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting proper equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your Jacksonville, FL stability testing needs is a big investment. Your Jacksonville, FL stability testing work and entire operation depend upon the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you select the best product available for your exact requirements. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Jacksonville, FL stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
Consider the following characteristics when selecting stability chambers for your Jacksonville, FL stability testing operations:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our products far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are quipped with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must ensure uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and should be designed to recover conditions quickly after open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a redundant design of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as consistent as possible for your Jacksonville, FL stability testing application.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that has the ability to operate without fail for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are constructed with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Jacksonville, FL Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Jacksonville, FL can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Jacksonville, FL stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to conduct stability testing in Jacksonville, FL to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Jacksonville, FL stability chambers are designed and constructed to provide precise control of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Jacksonville, FL stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Jacksonville, FL: Darwin Chambers
When you need to do important Jacksonville, FL stability testing, count on Darwin Chambers. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, control, customability, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Jacksonville, FL. Get a look at which products are right for you or talk to an expert about your Jacksonville, FL stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.