Stability Testing Charleston, SC
Stability Testing Charleston, SC. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without precise, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the leader in chambers for Charleston, SC stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other applications in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the right Charleston, SC reach-in stability testing chamber for your application, select a fully customized Charleston, SC walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the right stability testing products for you.
Charleston, SC Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a substance or product remains effective and safe for use at specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is done by keeping the substance at specified conditions and testing its properties periodically. In order to achieve this critical task, researchers and manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and other medical products must have access to dependable and precise Charleston, SC stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Charleston, SC stability testing. In order to perform stability testing in Charleston, SC that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that are designed especially for FDA and ICH stability testing.
Getting stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Charleston, SC stability testing needs is a major investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Charleston, SC stability testing depend upon your stability chambers; you must choose the best product available for your stringent needs. Whether you need a small bench-top model for supplemental stability testing or need a completely customized stability chamber room for high-volume stability testing in Charleston, SC, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When choosing stability chambers for your Charleston, SC stability testing work, it is important to consider your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are fitted with easy-to-use precision controls or optional virtual touchscreen technology.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must have a even temperature and humidity conditions throughout its inside and should be designed to recover conditions quickly after open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer use ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a redundant design of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as steady as possible for your Charleston, SC stability testing application.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that has the ability to perform without fail for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are assembled with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, positive seal self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Charleston, SC Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Charleston, SC can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Charleston, SC stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to conduct stability testing in Charleston, SC to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Charleston, SC stability chambers are engineered and manufactured to give you precise manipulation of environmental conditionsso that you can conduct Charleston, SC stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Charleston, SC: Darwin Chambers
When you need to do important Charleston, SC stability testing, count on Darwin Chambers. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, control, custom featured, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Charleston, SC. Get a look at which products are right for you or speak to an experienced associate about your Charleston, SC stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.