Stability Testing Charlotte, NC
Stability Testing Charlotte, NC. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing cannot be accomplished without exact, high-quality stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established frontrunner in the design and construction of chambers for Charlotte, NC stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other applications in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the right Charlotte, NC reach-in stability testing chamber for your application, design your completely customized Charlotte, NC walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the right stability testing products for you.
Charlotte, NC Stability Testing
Pharmaceutical stability testing is a type of testing used to establish how long a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is achieved by keeping the material at defined conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to consistent and exact Charlotte, NC stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Charlotte, NC stability testing. To execute stability testing in Charlotte, NC that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization needs qualified personnel in addition to precise stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Purchasing stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Charlotte, NC stability testing needs is no small investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Charlotte, NC stability testing depend upon your stability chambers; you must select a quality product that meets your precise needs. Darwin Chambers is your source for quality stability chambers for your Charlotte, NC stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
When searching for the right stability chambers for your Charlotte, NC stability testing work, it is important to consider your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must have a consistent temperature and humidity conditions throughout the interior of the chamber and must be able to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, which both allow for superior uniformity and eliminate the presence of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a system of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as steady as possible for your Charlotte, NC stability testing application.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to run reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are constructed with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, positive seal self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Charlotte, NC Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Charlotte, NC can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Charlotte, NC stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to conduct stability testing in Charlotte, NC to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
Our Charlotte, NC stability chambers are designed and built to give you precise manipulation of conditionsso that you can conduct Charlotte, NC stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Charlotte, NC: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Charlotte, NC stability testing products. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, customization, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Charlotte, NC. Get a look at which products are right for you or talk to an knowledgeable technician about your Charlotte, NC stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.