Long Island, NY
Stability Testing Long Island, NY
Stability Testing Long Island, NY. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing cannot be accomplished without precise, high-quality stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the leader in chambers for Long Island, NY stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other applications in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to speak to a qualified specialist about your stability testing needs and the best products for you. Request a quote for the best Long Island, NY stability chamber model for your application, design a fully customized Long Island, NY walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Long Island, NY Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is a type of testing used to establish the time frame for which a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is done by keeping the substance at specified conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to reliable and accurate Long Island, NY stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Long Island, NY stability testing. To execute stability testing in Long Island, NY that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your operation needs qualified personnel in addition to precise stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without facilities with quality stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Long Island, NY stability testing needs is a major investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Long Island, NY stability testing depend upon your stability chambers; you must select the best product available for your exact requirements. Whether you need a small bench-top model for supplemental stability testing or need a completely customized walk-in stability chamber for high-volume stability testing in Long Island, NY, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When selecting the stability chambers for your Long Island, NY stability testing work, it is important to evaluate your options on the following criteria:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are quipped with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must have a uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout the interior of the chamber and must have the capability to recover from open doors or loss of power. Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as consistent as possible for your Long Island, NY stability testing work.
- Construction – You deserve a quality constructed stability chamber that is prepared to serve you without fail for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are designed with stainless steel exteriors, positive seal self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Long Island, NY Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Long Island, NY can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Long Island, NY stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to carry out stability testing in Long Island, NY to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
Our Long Island, NY stability chambers are designed and constructed to provide tight manipulation of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Long Island, NY stability testing you need that conforms to ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Long Island, NY Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Long Island, NY stability testing products. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to do your stability testing work. WIth superior accuracy, manipulation, custom featured, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Long Island, NY. Learn more about our products or talk to an experienced associate about your Long Island, NY stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.