Stability Testing Sacramento, CA
Stability Testing Sacramento, CA. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing cannot be accomplished without precise, high-quality stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established leader in chambers for Sacramento, CA stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a number of other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Trust none other than Darwin Chambers to provide you with top-of-the-line environmental chambers and stability testing equipment you can rely upon.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to speak to a qualified specialist about your stability testing needs and the best products for you. Request a quote for the best Sacramento, CA stability chamber model for your work, select a fully customized Sacramento, CA walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Sacramento, CA Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. Stability testing is done by storing the material at defined conditions and testing its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to consistent and exact Sacramento, CA stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Sacramento, CA stability testing. In order to execute stability testing in Sacramento, CA that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and precise stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Purchasing proper equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your Sacramento, CA stability testing needs is a big investment. Your Sacramento, CA stability testing work and entire operation depend upon your stability chambers; you must choose the best product available that meets your stringent needs. Whether you need a small bench-top model for supplemental stability testing or need a completely customized stability chamber room for high-volume stability testing in Sacramento, CA, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When choosing stability chambers for your Sacramento, CA stability testing work, it is important to evaluate your options on the following criteria:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs far exceed these specifications, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are quipped with precise and simple controls or optional virtual touchscreen technology.
- Conditioning – A chamber must have a consistent distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and should have the capability to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as consistent as possible for your Sacramento, CA stability testing work.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to serve you reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are assembled with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Sacramento, CA Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Sacramento, CA can and should be done on many different substances and should test a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Sacramento, CA stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to carry out stability testing in Sacramento, CA to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- The efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Sacramento, CA stability chambers are engineered and manufactured to provide precise control of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Sacramento, CA stability testing you need that conforms to ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Sacramento, CA: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Sacramento, CA stability testing products. Our line of reach-in and walk-in stability chambers allow you to do your stability testing work. WIth precision, manipulation, customization, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Sacramento, CA. Learn more about our products or talk to an knowledgeable technician about your Sacramento, CA stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.