Stability Testing Baltimore, MD
Stability Testing Baltimore, MD. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing is not possible without precise, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the frontrunner in chambers for Baltimore, MD stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other roles in pharmaceuticals, medical device storage, and many other industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to get a quote or discuss your stability testing needs with an expert. Request a quote for the best Baltimore, MD reach-in stability testing chamber for your work, select your fully customized Baltimore, MD walk-in stability testing chamber, or speak to one of our knowledgeable associates about the right stability testing products for you.
Baltimore, MD Stability Testing
Pharmaceutical stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a substance or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is achieved by storing the material at specified conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to dependable and accurate Baltimore, MD stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
When you work with pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Baltimore, MD stability testing is essential. To perform stability testing in Baltimore, MD that meets or exceeds the industry’s strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with quality stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting proper equipment like stability chambers in order to handle stability testing at your Baltimore, MD facility is a big investment. Your Baltimore, MD stability testing work and entire operation depend upon the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you choose a quality product for your stringent requirements. Whether you need a small bench-top model for small batch stability testing or need a completely customized walk-in stability chamber for high-volume stability testing in Baltimore, MD, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When searching for the right stability chambers for your Baltimore, MD stability testing work, it is important to weigh your options on the following criteria:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our products offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements, with standard controls with a range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must have a uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and must be able to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer use ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a system of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as consistent as possible for your Baltimore, MD stability testing application.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to run without fail for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are assembled with stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Baltimore, MD Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Baltimore, MD can and should be done on many different substances and should test a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Darwin Chambers engineers, manufactures, and installs stability chambers and other environmental chambers that are perfect for your Baltimore, MD stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to carry out stability testing in Baltimore, MD to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Baltimore, MD stability chambers are engineered and manufactured to provide tight manipulation of conditions, allowing you to conduct Baltimore, MD stability testing you need that conforms to ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Baltimore, MD Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Baltimore, MD stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, manipulation, customability, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Baltimore, MD. Get a look at which products are right for you or talk to an knowledgeable technician about your Baltimore, MD stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.