Stability Testing Memphis, TN
Stability Testing Memphis, TN. Medical and pharmaceutical advancement cannot exist without stability testing, and stability testing is not possible without reliable, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. Darwin Chambers has been the leader in chambers for Memphis, TN stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and many other applications in pharmaceuticals, medical device storage, and many other industries. Trust none other than Darwin Chambers to provide you with top-of-the-line environmental chambers and stability testing equipment you can rely upon.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the best Memphis, TN reach-in stability testing chamber for your work, select your completely customized Memphis, TN walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Memphis, TN Stability Testing
Pharmaceutical stability testing is the process for determining how long a drug or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. Stability testing is achieved by storing the material at specified conditions and testing its properties periodically. In order to achieve this vital task, researchers and manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and other medical products must have access to reliable and precise Memphis, TN stability chambers such as the wide range of chambers available from Darwin Chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Memphis, TN stability testing is essential. To execute stability testing in Memphis, TN that meets or exceeds the industry’s strict industry standards and regulations, your organization needs qualified personnel in addition to performance stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with quality stability chambers that are designed especially for FDA and ICH stability testing.
Getting stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Memphis, TN stability testing needs is a big investment. Your Memphis, TN stability testing work and entire operation depend upon the performance of your stability chambers and it is important that you select the best product available that meets your exact needs. Darwin Chambers is the trusted leader in stability chamber production for your Memphis, TN stability testing application, whether you need a compact bench-top reach-in stability chamber or a fully customized stability chamber room.
When selecting the stability chambers for your Memphis, TN stability testing work, it is important to weigh your options on the following criteria:
- Control – You cannot use a chamber for stability testing in the US unless it meets ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Darwin Chambers’ products far exceed these specifications. Our products come with a standard control range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must ensure even distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and should be designed to recover from open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, offering unbeatable uniformity and elimination of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a system of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as steady as possible for your Memphis, TN stability testing application.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber is prepared to operate reliably for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are constructed with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Memphis, TN Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Memphis, TN can and should be done on many different substances and should test a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Memphis, TN stability testing needs. Select the right product for you from our multiple lines of stability chambers with standard and custom features.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to conduct stability testing in Memphis, TN to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
Our Memphis, TN stability chambers are engineered and manufactured to provide acute manipulation of conditions, allowing you to conduct Memphis, TN stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
Our stability chambers allow you to do:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Memphis, TN Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Memphis, TN stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to perform the stability testing your work requires. WIth precision, control, customization, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Memphis, TN. Learn more about our products or speak to an experienced associate about your Memphis, TN stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.