Stability Testing Portland, OR
Stability Testing Portland, OR. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and is not possible without exact, top of the line stability chambers for pharmaceutical use. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established frontrunner in chambers for Portland, OR stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other uses in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can count on or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to learn how we can work together to produce the stability testing chambers that are right for you. Request a quote for the best Portland, OR reach-in stability testing chamber for your application, design your completely customized Portland, OR walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the right stability testing products for you.
Portland, OR Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing is a type of testing used to establish how long a substance or product can be safely and effective used at at what specific storage conditions. The process of stability testing is achieved by keeping the material at specified conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to reliable and exact Portland, OR stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What Do You Need from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, you must be able to perform Portland, OR stability testing. In order to perform stability testing in Portland, OR that adheres to strict industry standards and regulations, your organization must have two things: qualified personnel and precise stability chambers and stability rooms. Your team may have access to the best minds in your field, but that is irrelevant without facilities with highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Getting equipment like stability chambers for your operation to fulfill your Portland, OR stability testing needs is a big investment. Your Portland, OR stability testing work and entire operation rely on your stability chambers; you must select the best product available for your stringent requirements. Whether you need a small bench-top model for small batch stability testing or need a completely customized stability chamber room for high-volume stability testing in Portland, OR, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
Consider the following requirements when selecting stability chambers for your Portland, OR stability testing operations:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. This is generally ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our products offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements. Our products come with a standard control range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers are fitted with precise and simple controls or optional virtual touchscreen technology.
- Conditioning – Your chamber must ensure uniform distribution of temperature and humidity throughout its inside and must be designed to recover conditions quickly after open doors or loss of power. The stability chambers we engineer use ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, of hot spots. Equipped with multiple, independent cooling units for cooling redundancy, the conditions within our stability chambers will remain as consistent as possible for your Portland, OR stability testing work.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber has the ability to operate without fail for years to come. Our stability testing chambers are assembled with stainless steel exteriors, positive seal self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. Nearly all components on our chambers are simple and easy to access and service.
Portland, OR Stability Testing You Can Do With Our Chambers
Stability testing in Portland, OR can test the effects of various environmental conditions on a number of different characteristics of nearly any drug or substance. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Portland, OR stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
You can count on Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers to allow you to conduct stability testing in Portland, OR to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Moisture content
- Color or clarity
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Growth in microorganisms
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
ICH Guidance Stability Testing
We have made sure that our stability chambers in Portland, OR are designed and constructed to provide acute manipulation of conditionsso that you can conduct Portland, OR stability testing you need that conforms to ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Portland, OR Stability Testing Chambers: Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers is the leader in Portland, OR stability testing products. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to do your stability testing work. WIth precision, control, customability, and powerful systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Portland, OR. Learn more about our products or talk to an experienced associate about your Portland, OR stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.