Stability Testing Cincinnati, OH
Stability Testing Cincinnati, OH. Stability testing is a vital part of the pharmaceutical and medical development process and cannot be accomplished without precise, high-quality stability chambers for the pharmaceutical industry. As Darwin Chambers, we are an established leader in chambers for Cincinnati, OH stability testing, FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage, and a wide range of other roles in pharmaceuticals, medical device storage, and many other industries. When you need stability testing equipment you can trust or any type of environmental chamber that performs without fail, turn to Darwin Chambers.
Contact Darwin Chambers today to get a quote or discuss your stability testing needs with an expert. Request a quote for the best Cincinnati, OH stability chamber model for your work, select a completely customized Cincinnati, OH walk-in stability testing chamber, or discuss your precise needs with an expert to determine the perfect stability testing to meet your needs.
Cincinnati, OH Stability Testing
Pharmaceutical stability testing is the process for determining the time frame for which a substance or product remains effective and safe for use at specific storage conditions. Stability testing is done by keeping the substance at defined conditions and measuring its properties periodically. This task would not be possible without access to consistent and precise Cincinnati, OH stability chambers. Darwin Chambers is your source for pharmaceutical stability chambers.
What To Look For from a Stability Testing Chamber?
Whether you work in pharmaceuticals, other medical devices, or any FDA-regulated products, Cincinnati, OH stability testing is essential. To execute stability testing in Cincinnati, OH that meets or exceeds the industry’s strict industry standards and regulations, your operation must have two things: qualified personnel and performance stability chambers and stability rooms. A team of the most brilliant minds alive cannot be effective without access to highly accurate and powerful stability chambers that exceed the stringent stability testing standards laid forth by the FDA and ICH.
Purchasing stability chambers and other equipment for your operation to fulfill your Cincinnati, OH stability testing needs is no small investment. Your operation and ability to conduct Cincinnati, OH stability testing depend upon your stability chambers; you must select a quality product that meets your stringent needs. Whether you need a small bench-top model for supplemental stability testing or need a completely customized walk-in stability chamber for high-volume stability testing in Cincinnati, OH, Darwin Chambers has the right product for you.
When searching for the right stability chambers for your Cincinnati, OH stability testing work, it is important to consider your options on the following criteria:
- Control – A chamber is useless to you for stability testing if its control of conditions does not adhere to ICH requirements. Typically that means control of ± 2°C and ± 5% RH. Our designs offer superior control that exceeds industry requirements. Our products come with a standard control range of ±0.2°C and ±0.3% RH. Our line of stability chambers, refrigerators, and freezers come standard with precise and simple controls or with optional virtual touchscreen controls available.
- Conditioning – A chamber must ensure even distribution of temperature and humidity throughout the interior of the chamber and must be designed to recover conditions quickly after open doors or loss of power. Darwin Chambers’ stability chambers are regulated with ultrasonic humidity and thermoelectric cooling technologies, of hot spots. In addition, our stability chambers are cooled using a redundant design of multiple, independent cooling units to keep the inside as consistent as possible for your Cincinnati, OH stability testing application.
- Construction – Look for quality construction to ensure that your stability chamber is prepared to operate reliably for years to come. Our chambers designed for stability testing are assembled with the best materials and designs, including stainless steel exteriors, self-closing doors, and foamed-in-place high-density insulation. The majority of the components on our chambers can be serviced quickly and simply.
Cincinnati, OH Stability Testing Our Chambers Accommodate
Stability testing in Cincinnati, OH can and should be done on many different substances and should test a variety of characteristics based on a range of specific environmental conditions. Our chambers are designed, engineered, constructed, installed, and tested to fulfill your Cincinnati, OH stability testing needs. Choose from our line of stability chambers with a number of standard and customized reach-in and walk-in chambers.
Darwin Chambers stability chambers will allow you to conduct stability testing in Cincinnati, OH to measure:
- Physical Characteristics
- Melting point
- Water content
- Clarity and color of the solution
- Crystal modification
- Particle size
- Chemical Characteristics
- Related substances
- Residual solvents
- Radioactive decay
- Packaging and interaction
- Antimicrobial preservatives’ effectiveness
- Microorganism growth
- Environmental control
- Therapeutic Characteristics
- Toxicological Characteristics
We environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Stability Testing: ICH Guidelines
We have made sure that our stability chambers in Cincinnati, OH are designed and manufactured to provide precise control of environmental conditions, allowing you to conduct Cincinnati, OH stability testing that is accepted by ICH stability testing guidance.
With our stability chambers, you can perform:
- Real time/long term stability testing – testing is usually done every three months during the first year, every six months during the second year, and once a year after that for the duration of the study
- Intermediate stability testing – for a 12 month study, it is recommended that testing is conducted a total of four times including the initial and final tests
- Accelerated stability testing – for a six month study, it is recommended that tests are done a total of three times at regular intervals, including the initial and final tests
Get Chambers for Stability Testing in Cincinnati, OH: Darwin Chambers
When you need to do important Cincinnati, OH stability testing, count on Darwin Chambers. Get the reach-in or walk-in chambers you need to do your stability testing work. WIth precision, control, customization, and efficient systems, our stability chambers make stability testing possible in Cincinnati, OH. Get a look at which products are right for you or speak to an knowledgeable technician about your Cincinnati, OH stability testing chamber needs now at 877-783-6774 or reach us online.