Kansas City, MO
Cold Room Manufacturers Kansas City, MO
Cold Room Manufacturers Kansas City, MO. Darwin Chambers has been a front runner among cold room manufacturers for more than twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are perfect for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and whatever your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers will build your ideal cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to compare with our standards with respect to precision and expertise. Not only are our products the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room through us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers all over the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are several important factors to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms most often range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anybody to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or repaired with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms commonly use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is contingent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and impede airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we provide the highest level of all three.
We give you three choices when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or refurbish a cold room you already have. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer meet uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
- 3. Have us build the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a blend of different technologies that are more effective and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to discourage the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be sure that your investment is efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to ensure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all properly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot possible issues, understand technical details, and offer you tailor-made solutions. We teach your about our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over twenty years and are always looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to meet your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.