Cold Room Manufacturers Boston, MA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Boston, MA
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Boston firms, and these cold rooms have proven exceptionally reliable in maintaining the quality or reliability of products or tests that are placed within the cold chambers. Darwin’s cold rooms have been entrusted with a multitude of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Boston – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to Boston business. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to Boston businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Using standard built-in controls, the room can be altered to meet the exact needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – The cold rooms designed by Darwin Chambers are Eco-friendly and typically require fewer than 1000 Watts to operate. This low overhead provides an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Boston, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – All of our cold rooms built in Boston are fully ADA compliant. This feature comes at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Our Cold Rooms are built using mold resistant steel and aluminum to protect the quality of your products.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Boston, MA
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for Boston businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new build isn’t a possibility, we renovate rooms to meet NIST traceable standards and calibrations, and our success and expertise is documented. Our Engineers use industry leading techniques and equipment to ensure that every cold room or walk-in-room is calibrated to the exact specifications that your needs require.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.