Cold Room Manufacturers Columbus, OH
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Columbus, OH
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of Columbus businesses, and these cold rooms have excelled at protecting and maintaining the quality and profitability of the businesses that rely upon them. Darwin’s cold rooms have been entrusted with a multitude of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. Each unit comes standard with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier to prevent ice buildup.
Cold Room Manufacturers Columbus – Standard Benefits
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency cold rooms that meet and exceed the specifications required by Columbus businesses. Our team is dedicated to providing your business with a state-of-the-art product that fulfills 100% of your needs.
The Cold Rooms we provide to Columbus businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Using standard built-in controls, the room can be altered to meet the exact needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – Each conditioning system can be easily relocated to meet the needs or adjustments of any application.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Columbus, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – All of our cold rooms built in Columbus are fully ADA compliant. This feature comes at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Our Cold Rooms are built using mold resistant steel and aluminum to protect the quality of your products.
- LED Lights – LED lights are far more energy efficient and have a fraction of the heat output of traditional bulbs.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Columbus, OH
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations services for Columbus business that want to increase the value and operational capacity of their current cold rooms to meet new needs or specifications. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new room is not an available option, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by documentation, warranties, performance, and efficiency. Our services, products, and solutions allow modern industries to enjoy a peace of mind that can only be realized with superior products and solutions. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.