Cold Room Manufacturers Austin, TX
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Austin, TX
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Austin firms, and these cold rooms have proven exceptionally reliable in maintaining the quality or reliability of products or tests that are placed within the cold chambers. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Austin – Standard Benefits
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency cold rooms that meet and exceed the specifications required by Austin businesses. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
The Cold Rooms we provide to Austin businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – The cold rooms designed by Darwin Chambers are Eco-friendly and typically require fewer than 1000 Watts to operate. This energy saving feature is just another bonus our rooms provide.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Austin, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – Each Austin cold room is certified to be fully ADA compliant at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Our Cold Rooms are built using mold resistant steel and aluminum to protect the quality of your products.
- LED Lights – LED lights are far more energy efficient and have a fraction of the heat output of traditional bulbs.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Austin, TX
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Austin business. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use state-of-the-art equipment with great accuracy to ensure that the Cold Room or Custom Walk-in-Chamber that your team relies upon is calibrated to meet and exceed your exact specifications.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and documentation. The peace of mind that is offered with our services has been relied upon and trusted by a wide range of industries with varying needs. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.