Cold Room Manufacturers Portland, OR
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Portland, OR
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of Portland businesses, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. Darwin’s cold rooms can be used for a wide range of applicaitons, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. Each unit comes standard with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier to prevent ice buildup.
Cold Room Manufacturers Portland – Standard Benefits
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency cold rooms that meet and exceed the specifications required by Portland businesses. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build cold rooms that fulfill the full needs of every client.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to Portland businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Using standard built-in controls, the room can be altered to meet the exact needs of any product or specification. This allows your team to have complete control of your cold room in Portland.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – Each cold room we install in Portland can be quickly repaired or altered on site to reduce or eliminate any downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – Each Portland cold room is certified to be fully ADA compliant at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Mold Resistant Aluminum and Steel ensure that mold is fully curtailed from our cold rooms we install.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Portland, OR
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations services for Portland business that want to increase the value and operational capacity of their current cold rooms to meet new needs or specifications. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If a new room is not an available option, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use industry leading techniques and equipment to ensure that every cold room or walk-in-room is calibrated to the exact specifications that your needs require.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by documentation, warranties, performance, and efficiency. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.