Cold Room Manufacturers Orlando, FL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Orlando, FL
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Orlando firms, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Orlando – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to Orlando business. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to Orlando businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – Each conditioning system can be easily relocated to meet the needs or adjustments of any application.
- Low Cost of Operations – The cold rooms designed by Darwin Chambers are Eco-friendly and typically require fewer than 1000 Watts to operate. This low overhead provides an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Orlando, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Orlando, FL
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for Orlando businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new room is not an available option, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. Our services, products, and solutions allow modern industries to enjoy a peace of mind that can only be realized with superior products and solutions. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.