Cold Room Manufacturers Seattle, WA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Seattle, WA
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of Seattle businesses, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. Darwin’s cold rooms can be used for a wide range of applicaitons, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. These units are also supplied with a refrigeration based dehumidifier or a desiccant to prevent ice accumulation.
Cold Room Manufacturers Seattle – Standard Benefits
We never settle for good enough, that’s why we are dedicated to providing Seattle business with the most advanced and dependable cold rooms on the market. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
The Cold Rooms we manufacture in Seattle come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This allows your team to have complete control of your cold room in Seattle.
- Ease of Modification – Each conditioning system can be easily relocated to meet the needs or adjustments of any application.
- Low Cost of Operations – Each cold room operates on less than 1000 Watts, which makes the rooms extremely eco-friendly. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – Each cold room we install in Seattle can be quickly repaired or altered on site to reduce or eliminate any downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – Each Seattle cold room is certified to be fully ADA compliant at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Seattle, WA
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Seattle business. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If a new build isn’t a possibility, we renovate rooms to meet NIST traceable standards and calibrations, and our success and expertise is documented. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.