Cold Room Manufacturers Miami, FL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Miami, FL
Darwin Chambers is proud to be the premier provider of high-quality cold rooms and cold chambers that satisfy the needs of Miami businesses, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. Darwin’s cold rooms can be used for a wide range of applicaitons, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. Each unit comes standard with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier to prevent ice buildup.
Cold Room Manufacturers Miami – Standard Benefits
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency cold rooms that meet and exceed the specifications required by Miami businesses. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build cold rooms that fulfill the full needs of every client.
The Cold Rooms we provide to Miami businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Our Cold Rooms offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature needs of any application. This allows your cold room in Miami to have a wide range of use and function.
- Ease of Modification – If your applications require the modification of the cold room to meet certain needs, the conditioning systems can be easily replaced or relocated by simply manipulating the water-type connections.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This low overhead provides an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Ease of Maintenance – Each cold room we install in Miami can be quickly repaired or altered on site to reduce or eliminate any downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Mold Resistant Aluminum and Steel ensure that mold is fully curtailed from our cold rooms we install.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Miami, FL
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Miami business. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and documentation. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.