Cold Room Manufacturers Newark, NJ
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Newark, NJ
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Newark firms, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. Each unit comes standard with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier to prevent ice buildup.
Cold Room Manufacturers Newark – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to Newark business. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
The Cold Rooms we provide to Newark businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Our Cold Rooms offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature needs of any application. This allows your cold room in Newark to have a wide range of use and function.
- Ease of Modification – If your applications require the modification of the cold room to meet certain needs, the conditioning systems can be easily replaced or relocated by simply manipulating the water-type connections.
- Low Cost of Operations – Each cold room operates on less than 1000 Watts, which makes the rooms extremely eco-friendly. This energy saving feature is just another bonus our rooms provide.
- Ease of Maintenance – Each cold room we install in Newark can be quickly repaired or altered on site to reduce or eliminate any downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – Each Newark cold room is certified to be fully ADA compliant at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Newark, NJ
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Newark business. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new room is not an available option, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use industry leading techniques and equipment to ensure that every cold room or walk-in-room is calibrated to the exact specifications that your needs require.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. The peace of mind that is offered with our services has been relied upon and trusted by a wide range of industries with varying needs. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.