Cold Room Manufacturers Vancouver, BC
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Vancouver, BC
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of Vancouver businesses, and these cold rooms have excelled at protecting and maintaining the quality and profitability of the businesses that rely upon them. Darwin’s cold rooms have been entrusted with a multitude of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Vancouver – Standard Benefits
In our pursuit of excellence, we’ve developed high-efficiency cold rooms that meet and exceed the specifications required by Vancouver businesses. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build cold rooms that fulfill the full needs of every client.
The Cold Rooms we manufacture in Vancouver come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Using standard built-in controls, the room can be altered to meet the exact needs of any product or specification. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – If your applications require the modification of the cold room to meet certain needs, the conditioning systems can be easily replaced or relocated by simply manipulating the water-type connections.
- Low Cost of Operations – The cold rooms designed by Darwin Chambers are Eco-friendly and typically require fewer than 1000 Watts to operate. This energy saving feature is just another bonus our rooms provide.
- Ease of Maintenance – Each cold room we install in Vancouver can be quickly repaired or altered on site to reduce or eliminate any downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Mold Resistant Aluminum and Steel ensure that mold is fully curtailed from our cold rooms we install.
- LED Lights – LED lights have a much lower overhead than traditional incandescent bulbs, and also produce much less heat.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Vancouver, BC
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for Vancouver businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use state-of-the-art equipment with great accuracy to ensure that the Cold Room or Custom Walk-in-Chamber that your team relies upon is calibrated to meet and exceed your exact specifications.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and documentation. The peace of mind that is offered with our services has been relied upon and trusted by a wide range of industries with varying needs. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.