Cold Room Manufacturers Chicago, IL
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Chicago, IL
Darwin Chambers is proud to be the premier provider of high-quality cold rooms and cold chambers that satisfy the needs of Chicago businesses, and these cold rooms have excelled at protecting and maintaining the quality and profitability of the businesses that rely upon them. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Chicago – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to Chicago business. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to Chicago businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Our Cold Rooms offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature needs of any application. This allows your cold room in Chicago to have a wide range of use and function.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – In the rare event that an issue with the room arrises, each cold room can be repaired or altered on site to reduce downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – All of our cold rooms built in Chicago are fully ADA compliant. This feature comes at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Our Cold Rooms are built using mold resistant steel and aluminum to protect the quality of your products.
- LED Lights – LED lights have a much lower overhead than traditional incandescent bulbs, and also produce much less heat.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Chicago, IL
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Chicago business. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use state-of-the-art equipment with great accuracy to ensure that the Cold Room or Custom Walk-in-Chamber that your team relies upon is calibrated to meet and exceed your exact specifications.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.